Sunday 27 July 2008

Stonehenge & London Trips

19th July 2008 - midnight 12am,
i think most of the people preparing to sleep, i wif my mate - alex packed up going to Great Britian Great Scene, STONEHENGE


from Sheffield to Stonehenge travel 5 hours really torture me...
Somemore some of the Cheung Fan ( Noisy Maker) in coach laughing around
really #@%#%#$%@#$
cant sleep well ZzzZz @.@


finally, around 5am, we arrived the STONEHENGE! too amazing!
It's the Stone.... and the stone and ... Stone....
how can i describe, it's just.... Stone... for others
For me, i feel amazing!

We Chilled Out... when we reached here 5am... i estimated the moment should be 8'C
Behind of me... It's Stonehenge!!
Stonehenge Overview
We are the Special One, becoz we are allow to walk inside to touch the stone!
Taken By Alex - I stand on the StoneHenge~ to Feel StoneHenge's History

I love to enjoy trips, I love to Feel Somethings...
I Love to Smell the Grass...
Hold the Wind, Grab the Sunshine....
My Fren, Everything's at UK so amazing...
I Love......


No comments: